• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My airline can beat up your airline.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is it just me or has this site gotten even worse with the whole " my airline is better then yours" crap? ........

Hey Dan, guess what? All of y'all's airlines are better than mine! At least right now.

We have a d'nozzle CEO actively TRYING to destroy our brand with our customers while demanding pay cuts, benefit reductions, union rights limitations, and schedule alterations (which would destroy the only decent part of the job) from all the unions on property.

So while you folks bicker about whose profit sharing check will be bigger next quarter, I'll be heading out the door to my second job.

Happy Holidays folks....

It is only 9 days til Thanksgiving :eek:

Man... I come back from a three day and I thought this was going to be a "Meet at the bike racks after school" thread. :)

Well said Dan. We're all in this together.

Hey Dan, guess what? All of y'all's airlines are better than mine! At least right now.

We have a d'nozzle CEO actively TRYING to destroy our brand with our customers while demanding pay cuts, benefit reductions, union rights limitations, and schedule alterations (which would destroy the only decent part of the job) from all the unions on property.

So while you folks bicker about whose profit sharing check will be bigger next quarter, I'll be heading out the door to my second job.

Happy Holidays folks....

It is only 9 days til Thanksgiving :eek:

Damn, are you Netjets??

Got a lot of friends in that particular situation - sad- was such a good job

Damn, are you Netjets??

Got a lot of friends in that particular situation - sad- was such a good job

Yup. Yesterday's filet mignon is today's chopped beef.

Gutshotdraw, forgot to add....all while we are making record profits, increase sales prices due to demand, and expanding into china....yet they still need concessions from us.

Gutshotdraw, forgot to add....all while we are making record profits, increase sales prices due to demand, and expanding into china....yet they still need concessions from us.

Oh yeah. There is that :mad:

Latest resources

Back