• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TonyC said:
Worked for me . . .

Nice job, Kathy.

Yes, very professional presentation Kathy...keep up the good work.

Thanks for the kind words. The funny thing is, it took about 6 takes to get it right! :) (and that was for each segment!) There was no teleprompter to read from, so all this had to come right off the top of my head. I made them get me a white board to write an outline of what I would be covering so that I could keep my thoughts together. They were so great with me because I am such a perfectionist. I just did not want to look stupid if I said words that sounded dumb! :D

They were so funny on other things, like when they put that computer in front of me. They had to stage me and walk me through putting my hands on the keyboard at the right time, even though I never typed a thing! They added that all in later. It was a pretty complex process for something that lasted for 1:30.

They have a very hard job. This was not like a casual conversation when someone is interviewing you. Everything had to be just right. It is amazing to me the editing that they went through with this one segment. Each part was done is blocks and it looks like I was just talking the whole time. I am very impressed!!

Anyway, I know that my job in life is not to do outtakes like this!!

Kathy

Resume Writer said:
Hi Jackotron,

My cost for a pilot resume is $90. It includes a one-hour consult on the phone and the full composition of your resume. You can click on my business name in the signature line and it will take you to the site.

Kathy
Well worth the money! For the lazy folks like myself I did very little work for a top notch resume. Both an email version and a printable version.

Thanks again Kathy.

Simon Says said:
Well worth the money! For the lazy folks like myself I did very little work for a top notch resume. Both an email version and a printable version.

Thanks again Kathy.
Simon,

Thanks for the kudos and your welcome! :)

Kathy

350DRIVER said:
ummm...

we may have to do drinks afterall....:D

well done.

3 5 0
Do you think you can fit me in your busy schedule! :D

Thanks for the nice comment!

Kathy

Resume Writer said:
Do you think you can fit me in your busy schedule! :D

Thanks for the nice comment!

Kathy
I am sure we can probably work a little sumptin sumptin out...:D

You are welcome for the comment, it was nicely done.

3 5 0

Resume Writer on the tube

Nice segment, Kathy!

When I clicked on it with my Mac, it opened in Windows Media player.

Nice work Kathy! You really are the epitemy of a person whose mission is to help people in times when few are willing.

PS...which Rousch driver will win the cup: Kenseth, Martin, or Busch? Hopefully none of the above, although I'll root for Mark in the end. I'll put money on 24, history is on my side. I'm originally from the Mooresville, NC area, so I have the inside scoop. ;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back