My 1:30 seconds of fame!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wrigley23 said:
PS...which Rousch driver will win the cup: Kenseth, Martin, or Busch? Hopefully none of the above, although I'll root for Mark in the end.
Kenseth, of the Roush guys, he's the most consistent.

I'm rooting for the old man, but afraid that Gordon will get another head seat at the banquet.

Kathy, I'm only trying for one job, SWA, and they obviously use the online app. Do I still need the perfect resume?

enigma

enigma said:
Kathy, I'm only trying for one job, SWA, and they obviously use the online app. Do I still need the perfect resume?

enigma
You're only trying for one job? I know SWA is the ultimate goal for most people, but are there any other carriers that you would want to work for at all? I would never suggest that anyone put all their eggs in one basket.

For SWA, no, you do not need the perfect resume. Just make sure the information you do provide them stands out! :) (When they first put up the online app, I went in and filled it out so that I could know what they required. However, that was in January, and I do not remember the whole form. No, I did not fill it out for myself!!)

Kathy

wrigley23 said:
Nice work Kathy! You really are the epitemy of a person whose mission is to help people in times when few are willing.

PS...which Rousch driver will win the cup: Kenseth, Martin, or Busch? Hopefully none of the above, although I'll root for Mark in the end. I'll put money on 24, history is on my side. I'm originally from the Mooresville, NC area, so I have the inside scoop. ;)
Thanks, Wrigley. I do my best to try and help people. I think it all comes back to me because I have really loyal clients.

P.S. As far as the Rousch driver, I would have to go with Kenseth. But I am still pulling for Kasey Kahne. (I know, I know, he doesn't have a chance) Did you all know that in his rookie year he has racked up over $3 million in winnings?? It seems that Robby Gordon made a fatal mistake in last weeks race. Tough way to potentially lose a job.

ATR-DRIVR said:
Great job Kathy!!! Give K a kiss from Patti and I!
Thanks! I will give destructo baby a kiss for you both. She is so busy lately!!The other day she got into my 8-track tapes (I know, it dates me!) and ruined them. One day I was going to give them to the Smithsonian Institute!! :D

Kathy

Great job kathy...after that one you'll have to fit 350 into YOUR schedule...;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back