Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
V1cutsrfun said:
Kruschev said it best: "you will sell us the rope that we use to hang you."
Well we aren't selling rope right now, but the ACLU is paving the way for these individuals so they have a protected sanctuary in which they may commit acts of terror. all the while saying they are doing it for your own good....just to make you sleep better at night.

Congrats hook , line and sinker.....:uzi:

Show me some evidence, not some lame idea based on blind hatred of liberals, but actual evidence that the ACLU...to qoute you is creating a "protected sanctuary in which they may commit acts of terror". Please enlighten me. I really, really want to know where this is going on. Maybe then we could alert the authorities.

AirBadger said:
Show me some evidence, not some lame idea based on blind hatred of liberals, but actual evidence that the ACLU...to qoute you is creating a "protected sanctuary in which they may commit acts of terror". Please enlighten me. I really, really want to know where this is going on. Maybe then we could alert the authorities.

Apperently you missed the point....Just put your head back in the sand already.

BUT....Remember when your head is in the sand, your A$$ is still fully exposed, so dont be suprised when you get screwed, its your own dang fault. Unless thats of course how you like it.....but don't expect to get a reach around from an arab,,,just a guess

V1

Last edited:
V1cutsrfun said:

BUT....Remember when your head is in the sand, your A$$ is still fully exposed, so dont be suprised when you get screwed, its your own dang fault. Unless thats of course how you like it.....

V1

No I pretty much grasped your point...you blame liberalism for terrorist attacks. Gotchya. If my head was in the sand and I didn't care, would I be here arguing the issues? And please don't bring up anymore homosexual references, I really couldn't care less what you do in your personal life.

V1cutsrfun said:

BUT....Remember when your head is in the sand, your A$$ is still fully exposed, so dont be suprised when you get screwed, its your own dang fault. Unless thats of course how you like it.....but don't expect to get a reach around from an arab,,,just a guess

V1

You sound like someone that spends everyday living in fear. Fear of things you don't understand...which seems to be a great deal. I'd say the terrorists have already "screwed" you.

Hi!

ACLU's position on gun rights is interesting. It mirrors my personal interpretation of the Bill of Rights, but I thought this interpretation was not in line with what the founding fathers meant in the Bill of Rights.

What are the arguement(s) that say the ACLU is wrong? I have 4 guns, and definitely don't want the government taking them away from me, but I have no problem with regulating guns.

cliff
YIP

V1cutsrfun said:

V1

You are just sounding paranoid now.

This country was founded in partly because people wanted to worship freely and not be oppressed for their beliefs. Yet here you are debating against the same principle that brought people to America.

How many people have Christians killed over the course of history? Plenty of atrocities have been commited by people of all races and creeds.

If it is such a problem for you, don't go fly on a commercial airplane. The muslim person sitting next to you paid for a ticket jsut like you did, that allows them the same privelages as you. You said it yourself flying is a not a right. So why do you feel it is your right to pick and choose who flys on the plane? If you ask someone to get off your airplane you better have a better reason than because they look like a terrorist, you better have proof that they are acting strange. It is a good way to open your company to a nice lawsuit. It is illegal to refuse service based on race, religion, age, gender, and sexual orientation.

Last edited:
atpcliff said:
What are the arguement(s) that say the ACLU is wrong? I have 4 guns, and definitely don't want the government taking them away from me, but I have no problem with regulating guns.

cliff
YIP

Ah, but now you must define "regulate." Regulation can be made so onerous that the practical effect is an outright ban on ownership. Let's say you had to pay a $1,000 annual tax per weapon per year, had to take 5 written tests, had no speeding tickets in your lifetime, etc.

Most of the current laws I have no huge problem with, but it is not a big jump into new laws that effectively ban firearms while not explicitely doing so.

OTOH cities like Morton Grove IL have simply written into their city ordnances an outright ban.

vetteracer said:
SEE THIS IS THE PROBLEM, the government or the "officials" are spineless cowards cowtowing to the needs of the ACLU and the minority sector. WE THE PEOPLE THE MAJORITY, need to stand up and take charge. Tell our elected officials WHAT WE WANT, not just accept what they decide for us.

...and our president still breaks bread with Muslims in the White House...and we have a picture of him holding hands with a Saudi prince in Crawford,TX....how cute is that???

Tejas

skiandsurf said:
I flew out of DEN the other day ( post recent threat). The security lines were terrible. Here is my idea at the "bigger" airports.

Have seperate security lines...

1 line for airport employees.
1 line for wheel chair pax.
1 line for first class pax.
1 line for ALL Foreign looking people and those with foreign passports...(american indians, samoan, mexicans, terrorists)....

...I know it might be considered "profiling", but its time to get real about this problem.

No "MIGHT" about it. It's the way it should be.

Latest resources

Back