• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Must See Video - Midwest pilots furloughed after Republic takeover

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ALPA is a company and as such it will look for a source of income...The best that they can do now is have a SINGLE seniority list and set a base pay for all pilots. Otherwise we can all enjoy working for Colgan at the 16K rate for the next few years on the Q400 and the new Q capable of over 100 PAX.

Agreed.

+1

RAH guys will cry "we can't be blamed by decisions of management!!!" I"ve heard that with my own ears...... But they will step on each others backs for the MidEx flying, and will do the same for the Frontier flying. They will steal the flying and the seats............once they have the seat, then they will cry for higher pay!!! They will fly that 190 and 319 for 80 an hour so they can undercut the mainline guys, once they have it, then, and only then, will they play tough.

RAH 170 Capt 3 weeks ago: "this place is great, for '09, I'll make almost 80 G's"

Guys, the above is true, believe me!!!! He is an aquaintence!!!!!!!

They are also thinking they'll be 319 Capt's inside two years!

RAH guys will cry "we can't be blamed by decisions of management!!!" I"ve heard that with my own ears...... But they will step on each others backs for the MidEx flying, and will do the same for the Frontier flying. They will steal the flying and the seats............once they have the seat, then they will cry for higher pay!!! They will fly that 190 and 319 for 80 an hour so they can undercut the mainline guys, once they have it, then, and only then, will they play tough.

RAH 170 Capt 3 weeks ago: "this place is great, for '09, I'll make almost 80 G's"

Guys, the above is true, believe me!!!! He is an aquaintence!!!!!!!

They are also thinking they'll be 319 Capt's inside two years!

As a former Chautauqua pilot, everything in this post is true.

Latest resources

Back