• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

"GO AROUND"

Again?!?!?
Section 13-Scheduling is done!!!!!!!

Where it sometimes takes 2 years to negotiate an entire contract, it took 2 yrs to negotiate ONE section! Unfrickenbelievable!

The next mountain to climb are the money sections.

GO AROUND said:
Section 13-Scheduling is done!!!!!!!

Where it sometimes takes 2 years to negotiate an entire contract, it took 2 yrs to negotiate ONE section! Unfrickenbelievable!

The next mountain to climb are the money sections.

Hooray! Progress! Supposed to an excellent scheduling section. Also have to fight over IP compensation in their section. Many battles left...

Hoser

I could be wrong but I think the brick wall is just over the hill...Compensation...we can't bite on the concession for growth!!

:angryfireYou got that right 990. We are not going to be woooed by the idea of flying the 705. I could care less, it is time for some SERIOUS PAYBACK!!

Remember when...

Don't forget, was it two years ago, Skip offered to extend our contract to seal the deal on new airplanes. Our MEC said no, we got 'em any way. The airlpanes are going where they are going. What we do or don't do won't make a difference.

Don't give up, never surrender.

Retro Pay or NO way! I will not sign a DOS + 5yr (9 year contract) without it! They can take their "lets put the past behind us and start new" attitude and shove it!

We'll see what the companies attitude is towards compensation.

Latest resources

Back