Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
LBB does not seem too bad now does it General?

I bet you go through LBB more often than I go through BOM. It's airplane specific, and I tend to stay in Europe and nice cities in South America. It's called variety, and unfortunately some places are worse than others. I think Ronkonkoma near ISP could be considered dangerous too after dark. Do you go hang out and walk the streets alone at night there too? Maybe you should NEVER leave the US, since obviously the terrorists will never hit us here......riiiight. You gotta live life, and if LBB is your favorite, then go there as much as possible. I used to like Anchorage in the Summer, and St Thomas in the Winter. These days it's Rio in the Winter (their Summer), and Venice in the Summer, along with Vienna which is now gone. How's Boise?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Well, fortunate for me I have seen the other side of the world in another life and for right now do not mind not seeing it again. Mabye in 15-20 years....things may be different. For now I am quite content with my smoke filled ISP bar and big beers in BOI.

Do you get text messages when you name appears in a thread....I do not care what time of the day it is ...BAM you respond. I thought I spend a lot of time on the computer but damn

This thread has reached the end of its useful life. FI, or any internet forum, is not an appropriate place to discuss this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back