• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Mumbai terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Hwang

Keeper of Gimps
Total Time
Any airlines RON their crews at any of the hotels that are currently being attacked by terrorists? Oberoi Hotel, or the Taj Hotel in Mumbai.

RP 04

Total Time
12000+
Deleted

Last edited:

Bert Harbenson

Total Time
Crew layover information, especially in international operaitions, should not be discussed on public forums.

EWR_FO

Total Time
Please delete this thread, it's not helping anyone who has good intentions.

xkuzme1

As previously briefed!
Total Time

Another board has stated that all FDX, DAL, and NWA are safe. I believe that information came in the form of a text message to someone here in the states.

X

NEDude

yada yada yada
Total Time
6000+
Crew layover information, especially in international operaitions, should not be discussed on public forums.

Agreed. I have to note I find it a bit odd that there has been a few posts on this site and others inquiring about crew layover hotels in other countries in the recent weeks. Don't share this info with anyone in a public forum.

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
LBB does not seem too bad now does it General?

I bet you go through LBB more often than I go through BOM. It's airplane specific, and I tend to stay in Europe and nice cities in South America. It's called variety, and unfortunately some places are worse than others. I think Ronkonkoma near ISP could be considered dangerous too after dark. Do you go hang out and walk the streets alone at night there too? Maybe you should NEVER leave the US, since obviously the terrorists will never hit us here......riiiight. You gotta live life, and if LBB is your favorite, then go there as much as possible. I used to like Anchorage in the Summer, and St Thomas in the Winter. These days it's Rio in the Winter (their Summer), and Venice in the Summer, along with Vienna which is now gone. How's Boise?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

RedDogC130

Total Time
enough
Well, fortunate for me I have seen the other side of the world in another life and for right now do not mind not seeing it again. Mabye in 15-20 years....things may be different. For now I am quite content with my smoke filled ISP bar and big beers in BOI.

Do you get text messages when you name appears in a thread....I do not care what time of the day it is ...BAM you respond. I thought I spend a lot of time on the computer but damn

TWA

Total Time
This thread has reached the end of its useful life. FI, or any internet forum, is not an appropriate place to discuss this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.