Multi time building

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Buy a plane

A friend and I bought a piper apache and flew the heck out of it one year. We had an autogas STC so we burned ARCO's best and did all our own maintainence. I was an MEI so we both logged the time. Occaisionally we would bring in a new partner and I would train him in it. While flying it the cost was around $15/hour. In the end however we sold it for a profit and it ended up costing us nothing. We each built about 300 hours in it. My partner only had time in the apache when he got on with Horizon.

Skyline

Thanks for some of the replys guys, I figured I would get some slack, but like some one said, It's cheaper then building time at ATP or Ari-Ben Aviator.

I am a current MEI not that it would be a problem, but I do have a lot of real world experience I could share with a low time guy who is looking to buy a block of multi. I found some one for that trip already, a perfect candidate. His father is a pilot for Delta, and as soon as he meets the mins. he's in, plus he has a free ride home from Spain on Delta.

Anyway, I have to ferry a C-402 from S. FL to Columbia (SKCG) this coming week, if anyone wants to come with, it's $50 an hour, should be about 7 hours, but were working on the Cuban overflight right now. Thanks .

Shamus said:
His father is a pilot for Delta, and as soon as he meets the mins. he's in, plus he has a free ride home from Spain on Delta.

Tell him to bust open a newspaper, he may be in for a shocker. I think I heard something about Delta not doing too well

Latest resources

Back