Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shamus

FL 510
Who wants to buy a block of about 35 hours of multi PIC time for $75 an hour?

I have a trip in a Piper Navajo form KFXE (S. FL.) to Madrid Spain. The trip will take about three days going across the N. Atlantic, I've done it in a King Air 90 before and it is a great experience, but a long one.
You'd have to buy an airline ticket home, but they aren't too expensive this time of year. $75 an hour is a good bit cheaper then buying a block from a flight school, and you'll get the time much quicker and have a great story.

PM me if interested, the trip leaves this weekend, and if your further up the East coast that's no problem being that it's on the way. Thanks

Sam Snead said:
be prepared to explain the details of this flight if you go for an interview

which wont be difficult if you actually do the flight? unless i'm missing something?

Shamus said:
Who wants to buy a block of about 35 hours of multi PIC time for $75 an hour?

I have a trip in a Piper Navajo form KFXE (S. FL.) to Madrid Spain. The trip will take about three days going across the N. Atlantic, I've done it in a King Air 90 before and it is a great experience, but a long one.
You'd have to buy an airline ticket home, but they aren't too expensive this time of year. $75 an hour is a good bit cheaper then buying a block from a flight school, and you'll get the time much quicker and have a great story.

PM me if interested, the trip leaves this weekend, and if your further up the East coast that's no problem being that it's on the way. Thanks

If you pay me $100 an hour I will give you some duel on the crossing if you like! We will not be in the Nat Tracks but I can bring along some charts and teach you how to plot one! :D

Figured if you are double dipping you can afford some ab-initio training!!;)

Kidding aside it sounds like fun for somebody. Watch your liability insurance though, charging for the other seat is probably not covered in your insurance rider for the crossing.

So...you're flying halfway across the world. You had nobody who wanted to go with you, now you're trying to charge someone for the privilege? Riiiiiight.

That's almost as good as a CJ1 ad I read on here a while back. "It's my jet and I won't pay you. I wont feed you. I wont house you. You can't log it, but it's great experience." Yeah...right.

I thought I had it bad taking a 150 from Washington state to Florida.

I just don't see the problem with this offer...people shell out these kind of bucks everyday to buy multi at ATP or wherever and they are just burning holes in the sky. At least this way someone can get a good solid block of PIC multi time and some good, real world flying experience. Leave the guy alone!!

Logging of time

You can log whatever you want. You just can't use it for currency or towards a rating. Log it all.

Skyline

Latest resources

Back