Multi Engine Time Building

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tadeock

Any suggestions for buying 50hr block of Multi time?
I have contacted AriBen Aviatior and it seems like a good deal. $4000 for 50hrs. Still looking for other places...

I've researched this - AriBen will be your best bet...You may want to try giving Sheble's a call - they may be able to work with you. Val is pretty flexible- its worth a shot...

V/r,
-LA

Stay away from Ariben. I just left there and it was horrible. Maintenance was shady a best. I had more emergency/abnormal situations there in three weeks than I had in three years of flying. Also, housing was bad. Had ants everywhere.

LSU Fan said:
Stay away from Ariben. I just left there and it was horrible. Maintenance was shady a best. I had more emergency/abnormal situations there in three weeks than I had in three years of flying. Also, housing was bad. Had ants everywhere.

I have heard the exact same thing from two friends who went there to build 100 hrs. They wound up getting their money back after 7 hrs.

Remember there is a reason why it is so cheap.

no problem...I'm sure Val can hook you up with ratings/ME block times...Thats where I plan on going next year for my Instrument rating and some sight seeing...:)

-LA

Latest resources

Back