• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MSP Job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I asked that during a ground school , once. ("so, how does it roll?"). We finished the ground portion of a given module, and were preparing to start the flight portion that airplane. The instructor, also the check airman, asked if had any questions. I asked him that very thing.

Later on the flight after we'd done emergency descents and approaches, we climbed to 15,000 and he demonstrated that it did in fact roll quite well.

The chief pilot was kneeling between the seats in the cockpit entrance, at the time. Never said a word.

What type a/c in land o'lake wobegon?

good story.

the job is more than likely in a chieftain . and it rolls like a dog.
( so i hear );)

I wouldnt PM him. He is just a stinky hippy pretending to be a pilot. Be careful, or you will end up having to eat crappy free buffet food in some god forsaken Fargo strip club just to survive

Last edited:
what's that smell?.... sniff .... sniff.. sniff.. is that... patchouli your wearing 414?

" crappy free buffett" wasn't even in my vocabulary when I was a starving cfi. it still isn't. thats some of the best prime rib around man.

a piece on the plate and one dancin' for you.

Yeah whatever. I have heard about you getting free emails to for free buffetts there and you and your friends would all print out the same email and all go there and eat for free. Not sure who would ever come up with that idea though :)
You can only eat so much lutefisk...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back