• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mr. "Can't handle Her"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heavyset, quit your brown nosing before you start seeing out of the Generals mouth.

goahead said:
Dream on Jen,
A strike vote will not pass at DAL b/c you all have the big picture of how the industry is and no way can you make what you will be making with the next round of cuts coming your way if you went elsewhere.

By the way we get ACEY back march 15th so start dreaming up a new high school name for us.

I was referring to Enuffalready. I don't have a beef with the rest of you. And, you are wrong about the strike vote. The Strike vote will pass---I think you are wondering whether or not we will actually strike. A strong Strike vote will tell management that they need to negotiate. That will happen. Now do you understand?

Bye Bye--General Lee

enuffalready said:
El Senor Dorko Enuffalready,

You are the tool here. You can't handle the truth, and then give put downs because you can't debate me on anything. You don't think I know anything about flying for "commuters" or "regionals" now? I flew for squat too, and in the krap. I did my time, and I know the ups and downs. You, on the otherhand, have a major inferiority complex. You like to put yourself down. "Oh, woes me....." "You go fly your big 767 while I fly my plane." Hey, everyone has to start somewhere. I know what you are doing is tough, I was there too. It'll be ok for you someday.

Have a great day.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think we should ask the moderator for a log in that says ‘you have to be at least this tall to post’, and then we could be rid of you.

You are so outragously stupid you don’t even realize that your own posts substantiate my point, mr ‘I did my time’.

Sure, I like to fly a 76. Just as you wish you were 6’ tall, but neither is gonna happen. The difference is I fly for fun because I already made a substantial amount of money in the free market. The same market that uses you and your napoleonic ego to make the rest of us money while we tip you with titles such as captain to make you feel better. You, on the other hand, the little rodent that you are, will still have to stand on your tippy toes to order a drink.

You boast of me not being able to debate you… well, your retort to my post speaks volumes and a debate with you would be analogous to me ‘slummin’ with that troll of a wife of yours.

You love to shovel dirt on top of yourself. Now you go after my wife. I think she is hot and we have a lot of fun together. You seem miserable. That is too bad. And, I have already stated that I am well over 6' tall, actually 6'5". I also weigh a little more than a buck. My nickname is LERCH. And, you really still can't debate me. You going after my wife speaks volumes of your desperation. Sad.

Bye Bye--General Lee

BankAccount=0$ said:
HMMMM so if I"m reading this correctly, a 767 cappy's wife is equlivent to Ashley Judd right? Well I'm just a RJ FO, so I'm probably looking at like a Sandra Bernhard, or perhaps Hillary Swank caliber potential wife huh?? If I wait things out and get to fly the "Big" jet aka 70 seater, what will that net me in the future wife dept.?? I'm shooting for like a Tara Reid or some other B-list star??:)

I am an FO on the 767, although an MD88 or very junior 738 Captainship may be on my way. We will see. I am 40, and she is 36. She is smokin hot if I do say so myself. Have a great one.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
El Senor Dorko Enuffalready,

You are the tool here. You can't handle the truth, and then give put downs because you can't debate me on anything. You don't think I know anything about flying for "commuters" or "regionals" now? I flew for squat too, and in the krap. I did my time, and I know the ups and downs. You, on the otherhand, have a major inferiority complex. You like to put yourself down. "Oh, woes me....." "You go fly your big 767 while I fly my plane." Hey, everyone has to start somewhere. I know what you are doing is tough, I was there too. It'll be ok for you someday.

As far as our strike vote, it will go for a strike. Will it come down to a strike? The company doesn't want that. They are focused on the prize---at least 8% of the new stock. It will get nasty, and a strike vote will happen and succeed, but the governor will get involved and it will be settled, without 90 seat RJs going your way. Sorry.

How is your strike going? SkyWest is laughing all the way to the bank. Those guys in St George have a lasso around your ballz. Will your pilots vote for a strike? Why wouldn't ours? All of your really senior guys are the guys running your union---they are the minority yet they run the place thanks to them having louder voices. Most of your new guys have SJS, and can't wait to get onto Delta next year...... (Problem is most of their Delta Dad's have retired---ooops) We got rid of you guys, and St George bought their own little Vietnam War. But, as you can see with their history, they have handled their pilots so far with ease. They will handle you too unfortunately.

Have a great day.

Bye Bye--General Lee
General, have you ever spoke to a woman......seriously? I don't believe you have a wife. I mean between the 6000 posts and the flying that you do how does that leave you any time for working your game. Save your response I already know what it will be. You'll pause, beat on your chest and say "YOU CAN'T DEBATE ME" oh wait a minute maybe it will be this one "I'M THE GREATEST DEBATER IN THE WORLD" oh wait a minute maybe it will be this one "YOU'LL NEVER GET 90 SEAT RJ's". Just save it. Hanging out in the Regional forum is like going to high school parties four years after you have graduated. It doesn't take a mathmatician to figure out that you spend a serious amount of time in the forum. I mean an unhealthy amount of time. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll write a list of activities you can do besides post in this freaking forum if your unoriginal a$$ can't figure it out on your own. I'm serious I don't want to see you around here for a long,long time. GET A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE REGIONAL FORUM.

General Lee said:
You love to shovel dirt on top of yourself. Now you go after my wife. I think she is hot and we have a lot of fun together. You seem miserable. That is too bad. And, I have already stated that I am well over 6' tall, actually 6'5". I also weigh a little more than a buck. My nickname is LERCH. And, you really still can't debate me. You going after my wife speaks volumes of your desperation. Sad.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General......there must be more than one Lerch at DAL. The Lerch that I know at DAL is a very big guy, but he also a Capt. Could it be that you have spoofing us all this time and your really a Capt? Say it aint so General.

Spooky 1 said:
General......there must be more than one Lerch at DAL. The Lerch that I know at DAL is a very big guy, but he also a Capt. Could it be that you have spoofing us all this time and your really a Capt? Say it aint so General.

There is only one pilot at Delta who is close to 6'5"? I look like a skinny tree. But, my wife still digs me. I hope to be a captain very soon, though.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Salty Pirate said:
General, have you ever spoke to a woman......seriously? I don't believe you have a wife. I mean between the 6000 posts and the flying that you do how does that leave you any time for working your game. Save your response I already know what it will be. You'll pause, beat on your chest and say "YOU CAN'T DEBATE ME" oh wait a minute maybe it will be this one "I'M THE GREATEST DEBATER IN THE WORLD" oh wait a minute maybe it will be this one "YOU'LL NEVER GET 90 SEAT RJ's". Just save it. Hanging out in the Regional forum is like going to high school parties four years after you have graduated. It doesn't take a mathmatician to figure out that you spend a serious amount of time in the forum. I mean an unhealthy amount of time. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll write a list of activities you can do besides post in this freaking forum if your unoriginal a$$ can't figure it out on your own. I'm serious I don't want to see you around here for a long,long time. GET A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE REGIONAL FORUM.

Man alive, you are funny. Yeah, I am an A-SEXUAL PLANT. Give it a rest pal. I can comment on anything I want. You can too, but you are the one looking foolish. I have plenty of hobbies, and I enjoy being on this board too. You sound like you hate your life. Oh well. And, you will see me here often. Count on it. If you don't like it, put me on your ignore list. That's fine with me. Bye bye now.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back