Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

General Lee

El Senor Dorko Enuffalready,

You are the tool here. You can't handle the truth, and then give put downs because you can't debate me on anything. You don't think I know anything about flying for "commuters" or "regionals" now? I flew for squat too, and in the krap. I did my time, and I know the ups and downs. You, on the otherhand, have a major inferiority complex. You like to put yourself down. "Oh, woes me....." "You go fly your big 767 while I fly my plane." Hey, everyone has to start somewhere. I know what you are doing is tough, I was there too. It'll be ok for you someday.

As far as our strike vote, it will go for a strike. Will it come down to a strike? The company doesn't want that. They are focused on the prize---at least 8% of the new stock. It will get nasty, and a strike vote will happen and succeed, but the governor will get involved and it will be settled, without 90 seat RJs going your way. Sorry.

How is your strike going? SkyWest is laughing all the way to the bank. Those guys in St George have a lasso around your ballz. Will your pilots vote for a strike? Why wouldn't ours? All of your really senior guys are the guys running your union---they are the minority yet they run the place thanks to them having louder voices. Most of your new guys have SJS, and can't wait to get onto Delta next year...... (Problem is most of their Delta Dad's have retired---ooops) We got rid of you guys, and St George bought their own little Vietnam War. But, as you can see with their history, they have handled their pilots so far with ease. They will handle you too unfortunately.

Have a great day.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Dream on Jen,
A strike vote will not pass at DAL b/c you all have the big picture of how the industry is and no way can you make what you will be making with the next round of cuts coming your way if you went elsewhere.

By the way we get ACEY back march 15th so start dreaming up a new high school name for us.

goahead said:
By the way we get ACEY back march 15th

Eh? First I've heard of that.

The same market that uses you and your ridiculous rhetoric to make the rest of us money while we tip you with titles such as captain to make you feel better.

Actually he's a gate agent that sits on the plane while it's parked at the gate and pretends to be the captain.....

enuffalready said:
You boast of me not being able to debate you… well, your retort to my post speaks volumes and a debate with you would be analogous to me ‘slummin’ with that troll of a wife of yours.

That is WAY over the top mister. Too far. Moderators, this person needs to be sent packing now. One thing badgering a poster but a reference like that to his wife is unconscionable. I sure hope you don't fly for ASA because you the lowest scum there is for that.

737 Pylt said:
Class act!
Actually, I've seen the General's wife, she's pretty hot. Has this "Ashley Judd" look about her.
Take a hike sport, you're looking stupid. Take some of that money you have and buy yourself a clue and a brain!

HMMMM so if I"m reading this correctly, a 767 cappy's wife is equlivent to Ashley Judd right? Well I'm just a RJ FO, so I'm probably looking at like a Sandra Bernhard, or perhaps Hillary Swank caliber potential wife huh?? If I wait things out and get to fly the "Big" jet aka 70 seater, what will that net me in the future wife dept.?? I'm shooting for like a Tara Reid or some other B-list star??:)

enuffalready said:
El Senor Dorko Enuffalready,

You are the tool here. You can't handle the truth, and then give put downs because you can't debate me on anything. You don't think I know anything about flying for "commuters" or "regionals" now? I flew for squat too, and in the krap. I did my time, and I know the ups and downs. You, on the otherhand, have a major inferiority complex. You like to put yourself down. "Oh, woes me....." "You go fly your big 767 while I fly my plane." Hey, everyone has to start somewhere. I know what you are doing is tough, I was there too. It'll be ok for you someday.

Have a great day.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think we should ask the moderator for a log in that says ‘you have to be at least this tall to post’, and then we could be rid of you.

You are so outragously stupid you don’t even realize that your own posts substantiate my point, mr ‘I did my time’.

Sure, I like to fly a 76. Just as you wish you were 6’ tall, but neither is gonna happen. The difference is I fly for fun because I already made a substantial amount of money in the free market. The same market that uses you and your napoleonic ego to make the rest of us money while we tip you with titles such as captain to make you feel better. You, on the other hand, the little rodent that you are, will still have to stand on your tippy toes to order a drink.

You boast of me not being able to debate you… well, your retort to my post speaks volumes and a debate with you would be analogous to me ‘slummin’ with that troll of a wife of yours.

His bio indicates he already flew for the commuters. Now he flies for Delta. Are you saying he doesn't have a perspective? Who cares if you made cash outside of flying? The General's perspective is valued because he has seen both sides and you have not. You sound like you have an insecurity issue.

Personally, I haven't seen any logical response from you either to any of the General's posts. Sure, the General gets crass and boisterous from time to time, but he backs up most of his statements with facts. Perhaps you could learn to do the same...

By the way, classy comment about the General's wife - how the heck would you know? Very classy!!! Go enjoy that money you earned and look into therapy for your insecurity issues...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back