• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Move over G Ramp, here comes Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hardly, I am still planning on attending my class date. The only thing I base on this board is the attempt to keep as many options on the table as possible until I start.

~T

soup can said:
Is United doing this cause they want to kill what passengers they have left?

What's interesting is that none of the colgan pilots that look at this thread are jumping all over you for that statement. I bet if you wrote that for ASA, CHQ, or Expressjet the pilots would be defending their place to the end. Has their been a colgan passenger that has died yet on a colgan aircraft?

You go BRA! Ok, I am with you on this one!
Hey Tra, just giving you a hard time, you will enjoy it and see you soon!

P2J

Has their been a colgan passenger that has died yet on a colgan aircraft?

The fact that no one has died on a Colgan aircraft is a testament to the single engine flying characteristics of the Saab 340 and the Beech 1900. Not to mention the great crews that fly the crap they are given.

The sad truth is that a Colgan aircraft will kill a passenger sooner rather than later. You can't keep dodging fate before it catches up to you.

Fly safe and keep both eyes open during your preflight.

The G gates will fit Colgan well and make them feel at home... it's like the supersized version of the double-wide trailer terminal up in RKD.

What's interesting is that none of the colgan pilots that look at this thread are jumping all over you for that statement. I bet if you wrote that for ASA, CHQ, or Expressjet the pilots would be defending their place to the end. Has their been a colgan passenger that has died yet on a colgan aircraft?

The key word here is "YET".

Any news on the elevator problem on UE-36 last week? The word is one of the outboard elevator hinge point bracket rivets pulled out of the horizontal. WOW looks like Colgan does great inspection!

Sad but true...

b1900guy said:

The key word here is "YET".

Any news on the elevator problem on UE-36 last week? The word is one of the outboard elevator hinge point bracket rivets pulled out of the horizontal. WOW looks like Colgan does great inspection!

None of us Colgan Pilots (past and present) have the need to dispute the facts here. MELIT and chrpr have been right all along and all I can say it has not improved here. It gets worse by the day. I just love being called BOTTOM FEEDER, SCAB, PUKE and any other name that is thrown in my face because I work at Colgan. Well at least we now have preferential hiring at CAL.

AND YES PREFLIGHT AND FLY WITH BOTH EYES WIDE OPEN!! BOTH EYES!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back