Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mountain Air Interview questions........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Future SNA

KILL
Well, not necessarily the interview so much, im sure I can get it all on aviationinterviews, I really just need to know about the company that's all, from the "pilots" perspective. I don't mean to waste everyone's time, but we all know THAT is what they fail to tell you over the phone. Anyways, I sent out the resume yesterday on a whim, and got the call this morning. Don't mean to sound TOO POSITIVE(if this could be called that) but I distinctly got the tone over the phone as, "get your arse down here, we want to interview you so you can be hired." The company I work for now was the same way, only interviewed me, guess cargo places don't waste time? Anyways, I make about the same right now as first year Caravan pay, they told be $32,750. I fly the exact same time as they do, only it's in my homestate, and not BECKLEY, or wherever this place they're probably throwing me? My question is, is MAC a good place? Will I stay my entire year in Beckley? Do they have any Midwest runs close to, oh, KANSAS:) If I ever see the 208 again, it will be too soon, how long till I'm looking at right or left seat in the ATR or ANYTHING ELSE, I have 400ME. I'm just trying to get my ducks in a row, I like my current job, but it has no future, no ability to go bigger and better, at least not and still expect to get paid the same or better. ALL OPINION are welcome, I trust you guys(to some extent) tell me how you feel, just don't lead me astray for bs reasons! Thanks.

http://www.caravanpilots.com/

Try looking around on this website. You can ask questions on the bulletin board and there is a list of operators. Maybe there is a FedEx Feeder operation that serves Kansas...but it aint MAC.

Thanks.....

Thanks already posted an almost identical question on caravanpilots. I think I've decided I'm going to at least go to the interview, see what it's like, and who knows, maybe that will answer all my questions for me? Still interested in upgrade time to the ATR right seat or left seat, I don't care. I love the Van, but it's time for a change for me!

Does anyone know there payscales?

I called to see if needed an ex ATR check airman and they said sure....... but there was no way they could pay what I was making at COEX. :(

take care of my girls.

Latest resources

Back