• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mountain Air Cargo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are there any older (50-something) guys at MAC?

Many. I think a couple over 60 too (on the 208). Easy job for them. They have some routes that leave at 6-7 in the morning, fly for less than one hour and come back empty. Done by 9-10 am. Four days a week, sat, sun, and holidays OFF. Sweet.

Many. I think a couple over 60 too (on the 208). Easy job for them. They have some routes that leave at 6-7 in the morning, fly for less than one hour and come back empty. Done by 9-10 am. Four days a week, sat, sun, and holidays OFF. Sweet.

Sounds like a winner. I'm approaching the big five-oh and it's not inconceivable that circumstances might require me to look for another gig. I've always thought the 208 jobs looked like a reasonable alternative to something like int'l ACMI type stuff. Less money but a lot less wear and tear on the ol' bod.

There are easy runs, but don't expect to get them right off.
The run you described came open for bid recently, scooped up quick.
It'll come up again when someone dies.

CE

Come on MAC guys. Only three pages so far? and not even the mention of bodily funtions? Man, and you call youselves feeders. It obvious Empire pilots have way more fun.

Come on MAC guys. Only three pages so far? and not even the mention of bodily funtions? Man, and you call youselves feeders. It obvious Empire pilots have way more fun.

I'm not trying to be a sellout, but you're right!.. I had more fun when I was a ramper in OAK talking to the YVR guys (97-2001) :D

Cool avitar XSPUD:)

Thanks! When I was a kid, Wien Air Alaska flew the F27 on a weekly schedule to the village I lived in. I used to meet the flight every Saturday and harass the pilots during the turnaround. Once in a while they let me bounce up and down on the seats up front...fueled my obsession! Wien would have been a fun outfit to work for...gone the way of so many (bankrupt and liquidated).:(

Anyone know what kinda upgrade time there is over at MAC?

Anyone know what kinda upgrade time there is over at MAC?

Running around forever and a day.

Very good company to work for, even with all the BS. Thanks to them, I'm married to a smokin hot Brasilian, and for that, it was worth the crap LCK run.

Yeh, sounds like forever and a day maaaay be a lil' too long.. :)

Latest resources

Back