Mountain AIr Cargo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

airspeed

Got an interview next week. They are flying F27s from Brazil to Argentinia. Can anyone tell me about them, the job, and the interview. Thanks alot.

Hells bells. Is this the same company that was hiring 500 hour pilots in 1999? Now you've got to have 5000 hours of F-14 time to get an interview? Perhaps I should just take my bat and ball and go home...

cardinal brings up a good point...with 5,000 hours (and obviously a bunch of military time) why in the hell are you looking for a lowly feeder job out of country???

Because there are soooo many "great" positions out there just for grabs!

MAC EOE Form

I recieved the EOE form today has any one else received one and does it mean anything? ...ie what is your gender, and what is your ethinic background?

I just received one of the EOE forms also. I think they are required to send them out based on their EOE status. I plan on asking a MAC employee later today. (I have one of my pick-ups at their cargo ramp.) I'll let you know

spitfiremk8 said:
Because there are soooo many "great" positions out there just for grabs!

yes, but look at the last two posters...thats the kind of background one expects to see applying to a feeder. ie; ~2,000 hours, possibly an ATP, and maybe some twin recip time...not a 5,000+ hour military pilot ;)

I got that EOE form from MAC and immediately figured white males need not apply. Someone told me that they are on a big minority/female push right now. This should be ILLEGAL!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back