Mountain Air Cargo increased per diem?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

districtpilot

Can any fellow employees confirm that our Per Diem is now 45 per day. That's what Airline Pilot Central MAC's page had. I did my expense report for this week and still showed 32.50.

Just guessing here. Is there a phone number of your employer available to you?? I'd be surprised if there wasn't.
So assuming that there was, I'd be willing to bet they would have a ready answer, assuming of course you get the right extension.

Just guessing here. Is there a phone number of your employer available to you?? I'd be surprised if there wasn't.
So assuming that there was, I'd be willing to bet they would have a ready answer, assuming of course you get the right extension.

All this is true, but this information about the per diem just came available to me yesterday after everyone at the office goes home until Monday morning. Of course I will call first thing Monday morning. I was curious and wanted to know in advance of Monday if any other employees had heard anything about this.

Airlinepilotcentral is also saying :

2 ATR 77 (???) out of Puerto Rico : Realty 1 ATR 72 out of PR
12 atr 42 : we used to have 12 until last year big storm in GSO so we have 10 in reality.

Do not know who puts infos on APC, but not 100% correct.

As for the 45$/day, I really doubt about it we just got a pay freeze, but dreaming is free.....:)

Not to contradict your math but after the GSO storm resulting in the loss of 2 ATR's MAC was given one Empires ATR's. So your count should be 11.

For what it's worth I have not heard any increases of per diem or otherwise at Empire.

Ref

Last edited:
My math come from Mac Pilot Handbook, and it list 10 ATR 42 & 5 ATR 72.

We had 12 ATR 42, lost 2 in gso ( 904, 905 ) & 1 went to morning star canada ( 923) and we got one from Empire ( 921 ) = 10 ATR 42

ATR 42 : 906, 907, 909, 910, 914, 915, 916, 918, 920, 921

ATR 72 : 809, 810, 811, 812, 820

The only point I tried to make in my earlier post, is do not believe everything is on airlinepilotcentral because is not 100% accurate. ;)

Latest resources

Back