• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Motorola Q

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone use the Motorolla Q out there? Looking at possibly getting one. Any opinions....

I just got one, in fact, I'm posting with it from the plane...3 hours late, ground stops and still waiting. Pm me later in the week if you want a comprehensive review...

i hate mine. it doesnt change time zones automatically. the alarm sucks and it drains battery like no other(even the extended...lasts about a day). it is good for internet(if you pay the extra $40) and text messaging. it also is good for showing off pictures of your hot girlfriend.

I agree with everything jstyle said. I am just trying to hold out until my 2 years is up and then it's adios MotoQ. The damn thing wont allow you to answer a call if you get one while in the middle of typing out a text message. If you are on the internet calls go straight to voicemail. The alarm sucks big time, the battery last me about 12 hours, without talking. But it does show off some nice pics. Maybe jstyle and I need to "exchange" pics for futher review!

Avoid It

I echo the earlier comments, and would add, that for me at least, the handset is not ergonamically good, the phone flips out of your hand easily as you attempt to open it. If you attempt dialing while driving you will reach a wrong number, bu if you look at the flat, featureless keypad to dial, you'll drive off the road, or miss your next waypoint!

There are many better phones out there.

I echo the earlier comments, and would add, that for me at least, the handset is not ergonamically good, the phone flips out of your hand easily as you attempt to open it. If you attempt dialing while driving you will reach a wrong number, bu if you look at the flat, featureless keypad to dial, you'll drive off the road, or miss your next waypoint!

There are many better phones out there.

I think you are thinking of the Razr. I'm talking about the Motorola Q. It's not a flip phone..

Please tell me something good about the phone, I just got one two days ago. I haven't really tried to fiddle with it too much yet, but I've already discovered the alarm is pretty worthless. Any way to adjust the alarm volume??

If the phone is hopeless, any recomendations on a good sprint alternative? Thx

Please tell me something good about the phone, I just got one two days ago. I haven't really tried to fiddle with it too much yet, but I've already discovered the alarm is pretty worthless. Any way to adjust the alarm volume??

If the phone is hopeless, any recomendations on a good sprint alternative? Thx

Cant go wrong with the Treo 755p!

Latest resources

Back