Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That has got to be a joke?

Speeling police alert.

No unfortunetly ets not, we Regonal pelots should make at laest Tirty Five a yaer for starts.

You can also do a live chat I think once a week. http://transcripts.usatoday.com/Chats/transcript.aspx?c=896

Im serious about sending this guy a note! If someone posts a photo of "the board" I'll do it myself.
Some things just have to get a little bit of sunlight/exposure in order for change to occur.

I know alot of you guys hate O' Reilly but I bet he could make a freakin mess of all this airliner industry stuff. I mean really, when unskilled labor makes more the first year. On top of that BOARDS? Come on. Six weeks training after how many months and dollars of training before then? Most regional pilots spend 2-3 years (pilot factories aside) before actually interviewing before they land a job.

Well I guaranty you that if just one media personality got a hold of this and decided to make it an issue (or joke), the boards would go away. Send it to the local news station in MESA HDQ territory.
I think it's insane that any company would expect this of it's workforce.

Think of all the gas money jlo is getting for his motorcycle collection by not paying for three hotel rooms per night in GOK how many cities!

Must be nice at the summer and winter temp extremes...you all need to start calling in sick or fatigued in the outstations that do this.

I know alot of you guys hate O' Reilly but I bet he could make a freakin mess of all this airliner industry stuff.

Why would a neocon jackass like O'Reilly give even a passing glance to the plight of working pilots?

Hovernut... I love your avatar. I never did bring the camera on my training flights. I'm glad to see someone did! Hopefully, this was a training flight? Or was that one sick Ho? Wait, two blades. Not a ho.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back