• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Motel Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
*Crews not eligible for per-diem while staying in company-owned lodging. Lavatory usage subject to availability and additional charges. APU and cabin lighting limited to first five minutes past block-in. Additional APU usage available only when passenger boarding commences prior to block-out. Crews caught removing snacks or beverage items from the galley will be prosecuted to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment. "MOTEL MESA" and the "Back-Breaker-Bunkin' Board" are trademarks of Screw the Crew, LLC- A wholly owned subsidiary of Screw Scheduling, INC.
:eek::eek:
Mesa makes me sick. You guys need to grow some.

Well I guaranty you that if just one media personality got a hold of this and decided to make it an issue (or joke), the boards would go away. Send it to the local news station in MESA HDQ territory.
I think it's insane that any company would expect this of it's workforce.

Here's what will happen. A memo will come out frome the chief pilots banning the boards and threatening discipline. The trips won't change, but the MESA folks will lose their boards. That's all.

Here's what will happen. A memo will come out frome the chief pilots banning the boards and threatening discipline. The trips won't change, but the MESA folks will lose their boards. That's all.

Very true. That memo would ALSO state:

APU's WILL be shut down (for real)

Crews WILL go to the 1 hotel room that they're supposed to share for the <4 hr sit (i.e., no more sleeping on the plane or in the terminal)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back