• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Most Junior Jet captains at SkyWest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know, but it's gotta be even shorter now b/c I hear that with the 20 other RFP's they were awarded this year, they just got the NASA contract too. Endeavor and Atlantis, based in Daytona beach (their 100th base).....and all for 50-seat CRJ pay too. fun

I don't know, but it's gotta be even shorter now b/c I hear that with the 20 other RFP's they were awarded this year, they just got the NASA contract too. Endeavor and Atlantis, based in Daytona beach (their 100th base).....and all for 50-seat CRJ pay too. fun

DORK!

Its pretty damn junior right now, especially MKE. I dont know what the point of asking who is the most junior captain anyways. By the time you get there, it will be different, higher, lower, we dont know. So, someone said it best. "Choose an airline you like and stick with it."

All of the CA bases are 7+ years and top 20-25% of the seniority list. TUS #1100 around 1/03, DEN #1150 8/03, SLC #1500 12/04, ORD #1650 4/05. 2550 pilots on the list. There are guys in training, or that have been awarded captain that are a little more junior than this. MKE is running down to about #1900 and 10/05 hire dates, however they won't be online for another 3 months or so.

Granted upgrade times are currently low and may stay that way for a while, I wouldn't make any financial plans on being an RJ captain in 18 months. There are still 1200+ first officers on the list that could upgrade before any future new hire.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back