Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Most famous person you ever had on board ?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We flew a charter to Cleveland area once to take Stevie Nicks to a concert she was doing. Nice, but she moved slow and looked like an old lady when she got on the airplane. Her manager hooks us up with backstage passes and prime seats for the show....
Concert starts, music comes up and out she comes, gorgeous and spinning and dancing. Co-capt and I look at each other and say "is that the same woman we brought over here?"
Backstage we meet this retired Delta Capt. who said he flew Fleetwood Mac on their first US tour and they always requested him for years afterward. Whenever she had shows in the midwest her manager would call him and invite him to come by. Her whole group was pretty awesome to us that night...

Donald Sutherland, John Stewart, George Hamilton, Sade, Bill Maher, Lisa Marie Presley, Steven Tyler, Yasmin Bleeth, Dick Cheney (Halliburton years),Dr Ruth, Henry Winkler

Also Will Farrell, Gwen Stefani and Alfred Molina as fellow passengers in First Class while commuting trans con.

Story Musgrave flying into FLL years ago. Nice guy. Liked to talk about flying and space exploration stuff. Chatted with us after the flight for about 15 mins. Very friendly and chatty. Nothing nice to say about NASA for sure!

Paul Hewson (Bono). Friendly and chatty w/ the FAs. Brought his own sack lunch from Eisten Bagel. Go figure, for a guy who lives on a shoe-string budget! Ha ha! Short dude!

Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian from Star Wars movies). Up there in age. Trouble walking. Wheelchair on and off. Needed assistance from handler to get to/from lavatory. Nice guy, quiet.

Eva Longoria, seemed miffed. Need I say more?

Louie Anderson. Going Vegas to Burbank to do a TV appearance. Then said he had to go back to vegas that evening to do two stand up shows. Complained of being worn out and tired. Nice guy, just looked beat.

Lars Ulrich, drummer for Metallica. Seems like a nice enough guy. Chatted with fans in the jetway. Short dude too. (What is it with rock stars?)

Richard Kiel (Jaws from Moonraker). Huge dude!!! Had back problems/hunch-back and I was amazed he could take a seat in the Brasilia. (LAX-FAT)

Bill Clinton, John McCain, Boomer Esiason, Michael Crichton, Matt Lauer, Ann Curry, Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Sean Hannity, Wendy Williams, David Koch, WWE wrestlers, etc. Im sure there are a few more I'm missing

Most famous person you ever had on board ?!

JC. Not a pax, but my F/O !!! Kind of a pain though. Thought he knew EVERYTHING !!!

Never had a delay, never had to divert. The weather just seemed to clear up for us.

Got tired of tuna sandwiches by the end of the bid.

Latest resources

Back