• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Most comfortable pitot shirts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some people prefer a starched and ironed shirt. The same people who never loosen their tie and undo that top button all day, even in the heat of summer. Those people irritate me.

I like the Van Heusan Aviators, short sleeve year round. They last long enough to make the 18-20 bucks apiece okay, and they are long enough (on me) to not come untucked every time I get up or lift my arms.

http://www.pilotshirts.com/ used to have great shirts..tapered..comfortable..well made. Now they are CRAP..If I wanted to wear a big white polyester moo moo I'd buy it from the Kompany vendor. As far as cleaning the collar..Oxyclean and bleach..it will eat your shirt but the stain is gone.

Best shirt for athletic fit

I'm also looking for new shirts - have a couple landerwoods and they are all right, the athletic fit is nice and trim, but I had to have a tailor shorten the short sleeves. What brand of shirts doesn't bag out on someone with a 6 pack (not beer, abs)? I should add also I never iron except for weddings so wrinkle free is next in order.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back