• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More US Air recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have no problem jerking gear for anyone as long as they respect me and are a decent human being and a good pilot. You see,this is just a job,a way to pay bills. I don't have to prove anything anymore,been there done all that whether in the military or the civilian sector. I am moving toward my golden years and am looking forward to flying part 121 again and I don't care if he or she is former AWA. You seem to take everything in a defensive tone,kinda like you have a huge chip on your shoulder. I would suspect you are about 30 something and full of piss and vinegar. Try to calm down,life is very short,enjoy the ride while you still can my friend.

Defensive tone?? Not at all. Just a real real low tolerance for "Bee Ess",something you guys seem like to fling in droves. Chip on my shoulder?? YGTBSM:eek: 30 something and full of piss and vinegar?? Don't I wish!?!:D

PHXFLYR:cool:

No Becarefull....... sounds like you are with the wrong Airline. That BS in PHL was Bull Crip. You tools should bow to our 6 year Captains. ( We have none, however, believe what you want) Positive Rate...Positive Rate... gear up... gear up... Fuel on board? ..Verfied Check ...Verified Check... "CALL FOR PUSH BACK" Fuel on Board.(ATC>>>> CLEARED FOR TAKOFF) Fuel on board Verified check... Flight Attendands Notified Checked .... Huh?.......... What IDIOTS brought this? sounds like an East Coast thing. Oppps .. It is an East Coast thing.....

Last edited:
No Becarefull....... sounds like you are with the wrong Airline. That BS in PHL was Bull Crip. You tools should bow to our 6 year Captains. ( We have none, however, believe what you want) Positive Rate...Positive Rate... gear up... gear up... Fuel on board? ..Verfied Check ...Verified Check... "CALL FOR PUSH BACK" Fuel on Board.(ATC>>>> CLEARED FOR TAKOFF) Fuel on board Verified check... Flight Attendands Notified Checked .... Huh?.......... What IDIOTS brought this? sounds like an East Coast thing. Oppps .. It is an East Coast thing.....

Gotta agree, It is a bunch of bull!! Way too much double checking....My guess is that we will be back to the west way eventually, we just have to wean the East guys slowly to the easy way of doing it.

Anyone know the most junior person's seniority # on the latest bid at USAir?

Not sure yet. If the last bid closing is any indication, a new APL list showing who was awarded what should be published in about a week... If I find it, I'll post it....

Republic

Last night was the deadline to make a selection for the early Nov Republic J4J class (7 capts and 4 f/os).

Just wondering if anybody actually took it or if, once again, scope was given away for free?

The call period is today through the 23rd. So according to the letter from the company the calls should start going out today to see who is going to take it.

Latest resources

Back