• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More US Air recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well just an update on the recall process. They are still not done filling this last bid. A pilot got called today with a seniority number of approx. 3400. (within a few numbers, May, '89 DOH) This is beyond the number offered recall on the last bid. This pilot turned down the offer but was told he had a choice between 8 190 FO slots and 8 Group II aircraft slots. So they are past #3400 and still have 16 open slots...

3400 Seniority number, I think looking at the APL equates to about 274 from the top....or APL number 1549 with 1 being what was the TOP guy....

Yeah those are some tough work rules. I hear the reserve guys are having a tough time. Hard to believe they only have 4 hard days a month. So much for a family.

Email from Charmane on Bid 07-01. Had to go to sen# 3485, July 3,1989 class,and APL number 375. She said more recalls to come first part of next year.

So had to go through 375 to get 100 so far. There were a few retirements here and there interspersed on the way down the APL as well. So about 3 to 1 to get a willing participant.

I dont have an APL list in front of me. What number on the APL is the first 1999 newhire?

There were actually 12 hired in 1998. I think they are considered '99 new hires... Before that, the last person was hired in Feb of 1990. Anyway, the first '98 newhire is # 3810 on the APL list...

Thanks. So around 400 out before they reach the end of the re-furloughed and get start down the list of "newhires". That helps some of us outcasts figure out how things are progressing.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back