Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Tyranny coming to an Airport near you.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
- Youngstown-Warren Regional (YNG)

hahaha! What the hell for? Allegiant comes there twice per week! No other air carrier service. As already mentioned, the ex-TSA Director bought stocks in the company that makes these scanners and then after leaving TSA lobbied to get these machines approved to ensure our "safety." Guy made tons of money. All tax payer dollars, and money wasted. He walks away rich, while the rest of the country gets a virtual rape everytime in the interest of "keeping us safe."

Complete BS!
But at least for now it is keeping the armed nut jobs off.
The only armed ones on board are LEOs and FFDOs. Then the occasinal passenger who got through airport security with their CCW handgun in their carryon. Oh, but the shampoo was confiscated. 9/11 hijackers were nut jobs, but I'd hardly call them "armed" when all they had were items allowed under security rules.

TSA security is just theater to make Americans think the government is doing something to protect them.

Opt out. Every time.

Yep, I just did it leaving Vegas yesterday. I'm opposed to the MM Wave Scanners on professional, constitutional and medical grounds (melanoma survivor) and will always opt out. The groper kept looking at my empty lanyard (unclipped my ID with aircraft keys on the ring) and acting embarrassed that he had to put me through it - he was polite and professional, though.

Latest resources

Back