• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What a bunch of crap.

cforst513 said:
"I'll take Famous Titties for $400"

The answer:

These "titties" were once seen by half of the world on a night vision camera while she doinked the other half of the world...

These "titties" were once seen by half of the world on a night vision camera while she doinked the other half of the world...
"Uhhh .... ahhhh .... Charlene Tilton? No wait .... that ain't it ..."

Man, I hate I missed out on my first TEB trip last week. That would have been a new experience. :D

Minhommad

Snakum said:
Man, I hate I missed out on my first TEB trip last week. That would have been a new experience. :D

Minhommad

Have you not learned ANYTHING from this thread?! :eek: You DON'T want to go there!! Well, OK, maybe just once, to say that you've been. But arrive around 1030am, and leave around 2pm...and make sure it's day, VFR...everywhere.

The best part about TEB, is flying the overhead left traffic for 19...especially at night. Beautiful.

Flying Illini said:
Have you not learned ANYTHING from this thread?! :eek: You DON'T want to go there!! Well, OK, maybe just once, to say that you've been. But arrive around 1030am, and leave around 2pm...and make sure it's day, VFR...everywhere.

The best part about TEB, is flying the overhead left traffic for 19...especially at night. Beautiful.
My favorite way to go to TEB is on an Angle Flight. There's something satisfying about having all the fees waived (especially on a TEB to BOS run). Yea, I'm paying for the flying time myself. But, it's my hobby; I'm going to fly anyway. Might as well help somebody and thumb my nose at the fees at the same time. Never had any problem with delays. Don't know if the Angle Flight status helped any or I just got lucky with the time of day.

Flying Illini said:

Even better is a right downwind for runway 1, it doesn't get any better than that. It's the only thing I enjoy about being based at Teterhole.

Latest resources

Back