More SWA Govt. Help...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No conspiracy- just human nature- we're gamers and atc likes to move metal-

Nahhhh. Don't worry about us in New York/New Joy-see. USair did not worry about us in Baltimore.

I'm not worried about you girls. Problem is, your management is :crying: to the DOJ about getting something they didn't pay for.
They need to talk to some of your new hires in regards to "paying for something.":angryfire:laugh:

Hey Bill, bet you are jealous of SWA money...seeing how you get paid crap. I'd wear a leather jacket and a flag tie if it meant not making Delta's crummy pay.

Hey tanker, I bet you're jealous of anyone making money, because the only way you make it is on your knees!:blush::laugh:

I'm not worried about you girls. Problem is, your management is :crying: to the DOJ about getting something they didn't pay for.
They need to talk to some of your new hires in regards to "paying for something.":angryfire:laugh:

You seem to be obsessed with this PFT fantasy.

Please give us an example of any SWA Pilot that cut a check to SWA for any part of his/her training. BTW, new-hires are actually paid with full medical benefits from day 1.

Alo, tell us in what way SWA gets to reduce the required training for new hires simply because they are typed in the B737.

State some facts or find something else to whine about.

Good luck getting through to that idiot, he claims to work for DAL but he is to stupid to have a degree. Which I am sure he paid for, so he is an example of PFT. The LOSER.

Good luck getting through to that idiot, he claims to work for DAL but he is to stupid to have a degree. Which I am sure he paid for, so he is an example of PFT. The LOSER.
absolutely not true and a degree and being stupid are completely independant of each other

As usual you are wrong. Nobody that's "stupid" has a degree. There are those that lack common sense that have a degree, but NOBODY that is as stupid as Scope's has a degree. Doubt you have any either, FWIW.

As usual you are wrong. Nobody that's "stupid" has a degree. There are those that lack common sense that have a degree, but NOBODY that is as stupid as Scope's has a degree. Doubt you have any either, FWIW.

What..... Moon Dog, did you just fall off the turnip truck, even with 150 posts on FI and you don't know that Pilotyip is the biggest supporter of non-degree'd pilots on the internet.

What..... Moon Dog, did you just fall off the turnip truck, even with 150 posts on FI and you don't know that Pilotyip is the biggest supporter of non-degree'd pilots on the internet.
He is learning, besides, I think he has figured it out

Latest resources

Back