• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More signs the ATR is going away.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exactly! Everyone gets so caught up in Horizons rates that many forget the backbone of any good contract is superior work rules. Horizon is not as high paying as many think. In fact, not even industry leading. The ALPA study found XJET to be the highest paying. I wonder where ASA would rank now that we have the new contract. I know we're above Horizon for sure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

Brad Holt has done good things for us already. Let's see where his leadership takes us,

I am also impressed with BH. It's the first time since I have been here (18+) that I have seen positive things happening. One thing that is long overdue here is feedback from the pilots and FAs. That was never welcomed before, except for the short time EP was here.

The FAs don't have a contract yet, but BH has awarded them profit sharing. That's very positive! Now if we can just get them to close the door so we're on time....

Hoser

I am also impressed with BH. It's the first time since I have been here (18+) that I have seen positive things happening. One thing that is long overdue here is feedback from the pilots and FAs. That was never welcomed before, except for the short time EP was here.

The FAs don't have a contract yet, but BH has awarded them profit sharing. That's very positive! Now if we can just get them to close the door so we're on time....

Hoser

Wow. Profit sharing? What a big man.

Here we have folks a new ASA FO that knows everything!

Not new.

But anyways, profit sharing is a step forward. But it's not a fair contract. Talked to a few FAs yesterday and they didn't seem too excited about it. Hoser, you're right, it's better than nothing. I just hope the company doesn't see this as a reason to stretch out negotiations even more. "You have profit sharing, what more do you want??"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back