• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Questions For Netjets Types...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
do you have to serve meals to the dudes/dudettes in the back? sounds like a good gig, but i dont really want to play FA very much.

thanks

It's not for you. Please don't apply.

I have to agree with flexpilot. If you aren't willing to clean the cabin (and by clean the cabin, I don't mean crossing the seat belts and emptying the trash), restock, get the lav cleaned out EVERY TIME IT IS USED, not only talk to the owners, but entertain them if required, throw bags, etc... this isn't for you.

I'd stick with your current job.

I have to agree with flexpilot. If you aren't willing to clean the cabin (and by clean the cabin, I don't mean crossing the seat belts and emptying the trash), restock, get the lav cleaned out EVERY TIME IT IS USED, not only talk to the owners, but entertain them if required, throw bags, etc... this isn't for you.

I'd stick with your current job.

Sage advice from the fischman. Flying is only a portion of the job here. If you can't handle the entire job, please do yourself a favor and don't apply.

Wow, maybe you missed the part where I said that I enjoy that stuff. I just dont want to be expected to be a FA when i am supposed to be flying the plane. its a safety issue to me...I am happy to go back and ask how things are going and if they need anything, but at the proper time.

Wow, maybe you missed the part where I said that I enjoy that stuff. I just dont want to be expected to be a FA when i am supposed to be flying the plane. its a safety issue to me...I am happy to go back and ask how things are going and if they need anything, but at the proper time.

If you can handle cleaning, throwing bags and the other stuff with a pleasant attitude, then you'll do fine. No one is suggesting that you would EVER be expected to "play FA" in a manner or time that would compromise safety. What a lot of the recent responses are aimed at is people who are considering NetJets but aren't willing to deal with all aspects of the job. Like I said, flying is only part of the gig here.

Latest resources

Back