More on Mesa in HI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyin4pennies said:
Because JO is the anti-pilot and if has his way will replace us all with high scool drop outs at minimum wage.

So you fear Mesa, and keep tabs on the company because of what J.O. might do next?

That's interesting considering the majority of posters on this board paint the company to be the epitome of piss poor service, bad management, dubious decision making, and the largest employer of third rate 200 hour pilots.

If any of that were true, how is the company so successful?

How do you reconcile the two concepts? If Mesa is such crap how is the company so successful?

You want to know why people think Mesa is crap?? Your contract is garbage.... when other airline management teams want to make a low ball offer to the pilot group they actually say "We will give you Mesa wages + 1%" Some pilot groups actually stand up and say no to that crappy offer... That my friend is why people think Mesa is crap... you have a contract that supports those comments.

Taco Rocket said:
I don't deny being a jackass.

However the question still stands. Am I underpaid? How much does the typical PSA guy get on the 200? 700?

Don't let facts get in the way of an argument....

I'd hope you'd make $75K when you work 22 days per month.

Last edited:
Taco Rocket said:
So you fear Mesa, and keep tabs on the company because of what J.O. might do next?

That's interesting considering the majority of posters on this board paint the company to be the epitome of piss poor service, bad management, dubious decision making, and the largest employer of third rate 200 hour pilots.

If any of that were true, how is the company so successful?

How do you reconcile the two concepts? If Mesa is such crap how is the company so successful?

A company can really help their bottom line when their employees have no benefits. How is the move gonna paid for when all of you get displaced out of CLT? Let me guess....you're dime. Did you get to bid to a new domicile? No, you were assigned one. Do you enjoy working 20 days per month getting paid for 70 hours? I enjoy my 16 days off getting paid for 90 hours. But, thanks to the weak dicks at Mesa like yourself, I will soon be working for a contract that is very similiar to yours. That is what happened to our careers. Congrats on being a complete douche for the rest of the industry

Dodge said:
A company can really help their bottom line when their employees have no benefits. How is the move gonna paid for when all of you get displaced out of CLT? Let me guess....you're dime. Did you get to bid to a new domicile? No, you were assigned one. Do you enjoy working 20 days per month getting paid for 70 hours? I enjoy my 16 days off getting paid for 90 hours. But, thanks to the weak dicks at Mesa like yourself, I will soon be working for a contract that is very similiar to yours. That is what happened to our careers. Congrats on being a complete douche for the rest of the industry

Wow is this post full to bs. Don't let the facts get in your way:

1. Mesa pilots get paid to move. Stop guessing idiot.

2. Mesa pilots get to bid when a domicile closes.

3. Our min guarantee is 76 hrs a month not 70.

4. Before I upgraded I was averaging 15 days off a month and credit of 93hrs.

Not one thing in this post was accurate. Nice try. -Bean

RP170 said:
I'd hope you'd make $75K when you work 22 days per month.

A.............a line holder has a min of 11 days off a month. What is the min a RP? 12? WOW.

I hate defending Mesa buy you idiots give me no choice -Bean

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back