• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More on Mesa in HI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do you people always assume you have the "real info" and that Mesa is going to get screwed?

Name one business deal that J.O. has done that has ruined Mesa.

Bluestreak said:
Really ? It takes ten years to upgrade ? Maybe at Eagle.Well ,there you have it-"very well compensated",right there in black and white.

I made $75,500 last year on the 145 in CLT. How much did you make?

$90,000. sixth year, oh, and I just cashed in almost $9,000 worth of stock options this morning. Not a bad way to start the new year, and did I mention my bonus check is due in the mail friday. And I made Captain in under two years. Sorry, but Mesa does suck.

JD2003 said:
up your's

Jacka$$

I don't deny being a jackass.

However the question still stands. Am I underpaid? How much does the typical PSA guy get on the 200? 700?

Don't let facts get in the way of an argument....

Taco Rocket said:
I made $75,500 last year on the 145 in CLT. How much did you make?

You are my hero.You DA MAN ! Tool.Can I have your Mesa windbreaker when you get a new one ?

Bluestreak said:
You are my hero.You DA MAN ! Tool.Can I have your Mesa windbreaker when you get a new one ?

Did I strike a nerve here? Good! Like I said let's not let facts get in the way....

JO: "We have a difference of opinion with other carriers," he said. "I think interisland is very profitable and that trying to compete with all the major carriers like United, Delta and USAir is where guys lose money. "So we're very happy to stick to the interisland business and do believe it can be profitable long term. We had some outside consultants look at it, and they tend to agree with us."

Does USAir even fly to Hawaii? What an idiot.:laugh:

Latest resources

Back