• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More On Go-Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not to be a dick Superkell, but my girlfriend tells me that I need to say whats on my mind. What are you going to do with a list of ************************* pilots? Not give them as good of instruction, or not check them out in an airplane if they come in? Seriously Dude!

Superkell said:
Post a list and we will just have to make copies.

What are you going to do? Bump them from your jumpseat in your 172? Get a clue loser!

Maybe he wants a list, so in a few years, when he is a captain..... You guys all think "no one will remember". Maybe this guy/gal will remember. I know I will.

fuelflow said:
What if you fly them for more money and a minimum of 12 days off a month? I've seen the portions of the contract that have been agreed upon. It looks very good, and better than the TSA contract.

Then I would say they lied about the benefits when they first came out with the flyers about pay and days off that came with the applications. Thats not a company I would want to work for. By the way, have you seen how many times management at TSA continuously breaks our contract and the attitude is "grieve it" which, by the way, will be the same management at *************************s. Why don't some of you proud Blowjets guys post this awesome pay and benefits package and maybe all this arguing on these boards will be for not. If it's truly raising the bar(laughing my arse off) then I'm sure people would have a slightly different attitude towards all this. I've heard so many argue that the world doesn't know what they're missing by not applying at *************************s. Why don't you enlighten us? I can see it now, "well, I know it says 12 days off, but..............bla bla bla"

besides, your still missing the point. *************************s will be used to whipsaw TSA. TSA will be used to whipsaw *************************s. It's all fun and games until contracts come up for negotiation again.

Wow, thats pretty hilarious that you can say Blowjets but not *************************s!!!! I guess we all know how the moderator feels about your top class organization.

Latest resources

Back