More On Go-Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PropsR4Boats

Go Jets guys and gals are using the simulator facilities at the Cincinnati International Airport. In other words they are in the Comair sims. They are using the CRJ 700 sim so they must have some kind of certification with the FAA, at least more so than what everyone thought, right? It looks like Go Jets is inching there way closer to taking some flying away.

Those Chicago Ex guys must have really wanted to play with jets. Most of the original Go boys are former Saab 340 Chi guys. Hope they like there last airline employer.

interesting...

thanks for the info. Did you see these scumbags yourself? Are you sure it was BlowJets? I know there are about 8 idiots from TSA in the first class. I can at least a little bit understand a guy from Chi Exp. with no job applying there, but the guys at TSA know what kind of show HK runs. Do they think he ordered a kind heart to be shipped in with the first CRJ700? Am I missing something?

Regardless of the whole Scab debate, if you fly a 700 for only a dollar an hour more than a 145 with only 9 days off and SCHEDULED flight time(no block or better) which in reality will be less than 145 pay, how can you not realize you're fueling the race to the bottom? Do they just not care? This is heart wrenching. I've got to check on going back to school, .....again.

"They are using the CRJ 700 sim so they must have some kind of certification with the FAA, at least more so than what everyone thought, right?"

Did not know you had to have a certificate to rent sim time........you don't.

AUG is NOT even realistic for a start date.....they haven't even done proving runs yet. They are in the weeds.

It is definately *************************s (BlowJets....HoJets....etc) people. I just finished initial CRJ training at CMR and saw them myself. There are "Welcome *************************s" flyers floating all around the fricken place. Makes me want to through up.

210FR8DOG said:
Regardless of the whole Scab debate, if you fly a 700 for only a dollar an hour more than a 145 with only 9 days off and SCHEDULED flight time(no block or better) which in reality will be less than 145 pay, how can you not realize you're fueling the race to the bottom? Do they just not care? This is heart wrenching. I've got to check on going back to school, .....again.

What if you fly them for more money and a minimum of 12 days off a month? I've seen the portions of the contract that have been agreed upon. It looks very good, and better than the TSA contract.

PropsR4Boats said:
Those Chicago Ex guys must have really wanted to play with jets. Most of the original Go boys are former Saab 340 Chi guys. Hope they like there last airline employer.

This shows how stupid you really are.
There are REAL "scabs" at SWA, AWA, JetBlue, UAL and ATA.
I don't think your scare tatics is really scaring any of the GO JET guys.

100LL... Again! said:
IF GJ ever gets off the ground, ONE DAY there will be GJ pilots at whatever majors are still around.

Guaranteed.

I agree. I don't think being at GJ's will cause those guys not to be hired at SWA, Jetblue, or even Delta one day. If they have top flying time, a college degree, and a good personality they will be in a hiring pool somewhere.

Latest resources

Back