More on gas prices...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crimson,

I agree MORON about hits it on the head.

I don't know why I try sometimes. There are a few enlightened souls like yourself, but then there are morons.

I try to talk about this on the Majors board and I get yelled at for being a doomsdayer and a scaremongerer. I don't even say anything bad will happen except "hard economic times" and they still say that.

They won't debate issues either, just attack me personally, because they're morons..........

I think I may be done posting for a couple weeks. A lot of people will be happy about that too. People don't like to hear bad news. Denial is great huh?

When oil hits $80 I think I might come back. People are getting bored with 70's now and I and peak oil are not taken seriously yet.

Maybe $100.00 is when the politicians and average joe's will start realizing there is a real problem and that it's not just the Oil Companies gouging us!!!?

I doubt it... There are too many Morons on gas prices.

Jet

Last edited:
Ok then, we'll me back here every $10.

I'll see you at $80.

CE

Hey guys,

I've just started on the MAJORS BOARD a new thread titled:
U.S. Army: Peak Oil will cause Oil Price to keep rising
Here is a shortcut to the Majors board discussion:
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=990242#post990242

I've added a link to a new U.S. army study on the majors board discussion. Come over and discuss with me. All the guys there are always calling me a chicken little and doomsdayer. I never say anything more than possible tough economic times.

Come explain that this doesn't have to be a bad thing, just a transition to different energy sources.

Thanks guys,
Jet

Latest resources

Back