• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More mooning pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Must be a slow news day. Would this have been a big deal had they been carpenters instead? Who really cares what their profession is so long as they ain't cops or politicians...

Carpenters don't fly airplanes with passengers in the back so no, it wouldn't have been a big deal.

Nice comparison.

Man, I miss that TYS overnight. Sucks they switched to a hotel downtown.

Here, Here!
Though, I haven't been there since the switch to see what's around the new place. Maybe when I get downgraded and actually fly again, I'll find out :(

So if I where to be in the Hilton at the airport which direction would I head...

So if I where to be in the Hilton at the airport which direction would I head...

North, just past the FBO, on the other side of the highway.
By the way, the locals call that stretch, "I'll kill ya" (Alcoa) Highway because of the speed of the vehicles.

I recall visiting TYS one time, it was real dummpy looking.

As a Knoxville local, I have to say this is funny! Why? I use to wait tables at that restaurant.... when it was the Bel-Air grill.

43 years old and pulling this?

Loser.

Oh, come down off your sanctimonious high horse. It was stupid...but is he a loser because he did it at 43? Nah, it was a stupid thing to do at any age...I've seen many a pilot older than that tie one one and be even more stupid. With age wisdom is not automatic...ahem.

As a Knoxville local, I have to say this is funny! Why? I use to wait tables at that restaurant.... when it was the Bel-Air grill.

Man, I loved the Bel-Air Grill. Good burger and an honest to goodness malt! Not to mention all of the old car memoralbilia. I tied down my plane across the street at Knox Air, very convienient, and then a quick trip across Pellisippi to West Knox.

Latest resources

Back