• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Layoffs at the Best Fractional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry to hear this guys, how many pilots you guys will have on the street now?
Man ......when are we ever going to hear good news? This industry is getting really bad.

Man, I honeslty thought all this BS was done and things were settling down.

Sorry to hear it. Good luck to those effected.

I heard 93, but don't know if that's accurate.

97 pilots affected is not as bad as 93 furloughed...but still awful for all involved. Sorry for you all....:( NJW

the best fractional too lay off more pilots. Its the beginning of the end boys and girls. Managment doesn't have a clue.
Good luck too all.

weird...netjets didnt lay anyone off to start with..let alone lay off more....

get your facts right beofre posting more bullsh1it.....FI has enuff of that already.

I don't mind friendly competition that helps to prevent complacency, but in tough times like this I think community spirit is needed more. Didn't a CS pilot already suggest that the thread starter was being sarcastic? It does sound that way. I hardly think he'd really consider Shares to be the best when he's saying their management doesn't have a clue. Can't you guys read a little closer and go on the attack less? FI has enough of that already. :rolleyes:

To return this thread to its original focus, do the CS managers call it a furlough? And do the pilots have any recall provisions, verbal or written?

Latest resources

Back