• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MORE Furloughs at ACA.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
KingAirKiddo - Sorry to hear about even more furloughs, that really sucks. I hate it for Kevin B. as well. This is his second class date cancellation (COEX and now ACA). Are you going back to your previous employer? That CJ looked like a kewl place to hang for a while ... if one had to be hanging.

The (Non)Flying Monk

Something to think about when talking about fee for departure rates. When they say AirWis, are they talking about the 146 or 328? When the talk about ACA, again, J-41 or RJ? I wouldn't get to worked up over those numbers when they don't even define what aircraft they're talking about.

Good luck guys,

S.

g159av8tor said:
where's all that extra cash going? Surely isn't English classes for the gate agents!!!

Tailwinds...

not funny...

try waste of time/money mgt meetings.

ACA is looking to cut costs in a variety of ways. like turning the lights off and working in the dark.

i doubt that Tom Moore is using $50 as tp. compared to Tilton, Moore should be on welfare.

Worthless Company

ACA is indeed worthless. 1st, they have time to make a decision on the total number of furloughs and then announce it...not this 9 now..no wait...how about 100 more. I think they drew numbers from a hat on black friday.

2nd-I'm not voting for any paycut, b/c this one is for the longhaul. Never will you see better conditions. I'm only in favor of a small paycut if I were to see trip/duty rigs and min days off of 14 even for RSV.

Fly Safely!

Please don't suggest another 100 - I am afraid they might actually do it. Words cannot describe how angry this makes me. I am out on my butt along with 100 of my brothers and I can only hope that I can find something else. I really dont get how they went from 9 to 101 in one day but then so little has been making sense here lately I dont see any reason for this to. Its really too bad because I was very impressed with ACA in my time here right up to about last month and then everything went to hell. Sigh....

Twotter76

Last night's MEC hotline mentioned that UAL is "accelerating the bidding process for UAX flying". This could change a lot of stuff guys - don't count your furloughed chickens before they're hatched (or some stupid phrase like that). I have yet to receive the dreaded certified letter from the company and until I do I'm only going to send out 50 resumes instead of my planned 100.
:D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back