• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More changes at Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
your right, from day one, nah, maybe day two.

So, ... where is everyone?

Hopefully, your fellow pilots have as much backbone as you do, Noodles. :)

I wish all of you the best. Remember that you have a lot of free advice waiting at 1108. If you need a contact, PM me. I think I know someone who can help. To my way of thinking, industry standards should apply across the industry. Allowing for some differences, the contracts should at least all be on the same playing field. Huge pay discrepancies for the same job are inherently unfair.
NJW

That's because you didn't put your ear to the ground when I told you guys something was causing ground tremors (changes). :p I know pilots who know the details, but I must defer to them in answering your question. I've just starting following the Avantscare situation recently. I don't recognize all of the names of the principal players, but the overall scenario of pilots being overworked/underpaid looks a lot like what the NJ pilots went through. I won't be surprised if they, too, dig in their heels and fight back.

IT'S NOT JUST A CARD--IT'S A TICKET TO A BRIGHTER FUTURE--SEND IT IN!

Another change at Avanatair.
Our INDOC Instructor is rumored to have resigned yesterday in an emotional departure.

Do you think with every one leaving, they know something we dont?

Last edited:
The rats are leaving the ship

I also heard the new HR director in FL, and the new controller quit this week. "The rats are leaving the ship!"

Which is why I offered my sympathy and support to the pilots and their families during this time of change. I guess it's time to put my ear back to the ground. Even if, ultimately, the change is for the better, in the meantime the shake up may be unsettling to the group. I have my fingers crossed for y'all.

This is for NJW

Yawn.....

Sincerely,

NF

I hate to sound like an arss here NJW, but just because something is posted about a fractional company dosen't mean that you have to chime in with your "support". It is getting a little old. Please don't take TOO much offense to this, but you can a just a wee little bit over the top sometimes. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back