More changes at Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

angryoneincher

Word is that our D.O. quit yesterday. Rumor has it that our new investor is already tired of this outfit and is pulling out. Anybody else hear this?

I don't have any idea, but it is bound to make a difficult situation even worse, if it is true.
My sympathies to the Avantair pilots and their families. I hope things improve for you. NJW

I just heard about it yesterday when I got to PIE. Don't have any details yet, but it could be a result of the immenent move of the offices to down south.

Nothing except the heat, humidity, and the hurricanes. Just kidding.

Many of its employees are people who live in New Jersey and such just don't want to leave. Unless Avantair is paying relocation costs which would be a big pocket of money.

corpflunkie said:
I just heard about it yesterday when I got to PIE. Don't have any details yet, but it could be a result of the immenent move of the offices to down south.

It's got nothing to do with the move to PIE. I am not going to go into details on this board, but suffice to say it is the normal Avantair bullsheet. Makes one wonder how many times a certain person in this company can f*** people over and not have it come back around eventually. Let's all pray for that day.

I have not posted on here in a long time but this link was sent to me by another pilot because the DO is one of my closest friends. This is totally false and he is not leaving. I just got off the phone with him and he is pissed that someone posted this. He says he will do everything in his power to find out who angryoneincher is for posting this crap. He also said the new shareholder who is referred to loves this Company and is amazed by its growth.

Please leave our Company angryoneincher there is no room for you here. I just checked your posts and you do nothing but bitch and moan. Are you married to netjetwife? Lets all pray that the DO finds out who he is and he gets what he deserves for posting this crap. There is nothing worse than misinformation.

I will say it again this is the best aviation job I have ever had. I helped get the company where it is. I am going into my third year and an IOE captain in year 3 earns more than you can at any other fractional in year 3. In fact I would still be an FO. I don't know why these posts are started. I am hopeful it is not union plants that spread this stuff. Hopefully I set the record straight. If anyone wants to get the truth call the DO yourself.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back