• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Alaska questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MD SEA is still relatively junior. 737 SEA is not. The junior bases for the 737 are ANC and LAX, in addition to SEA MD. There were 6 MD SEA positions available for new hires from the latest bid. Yes, you should find out where you are going on the first day. Class seniority is determined by age.

sf340flyer,

I think there will still be the same positions available for the Nov class as there are for the Oct class. We are only getting 3 new hires onto the MD (SEA) from the Oct class and there are 6 total positions available from the current bid. I am also pretty sure that the remaining open positions from the current bid will not all be filled from this first class. The Oct class only has 15 people in it, so I would think that there will still be positions available for the 737 in ANC and LAX in addition to the remaining 3 SEA MD positions.

Someone around here has the big picture (or at least enough of it to know exactly what is what with the classes). That person is most definitely not me, but I'll pass along whatever info I am able to get.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back