• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More 717s for Delta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DL is doing everything right it seems....of the big 3 it has to be the top choice for those pilots seeking a career in the majors...anecdotally, on the van, I have seen HAPPY DL in-flight crews! I have also talked with ALaska crews that were worried about DL's inroads in it's SEA fortress hub...SWA will never be a threat to DL in ATL, this is reinforced every time I taxi past the vast DL maint facility in ATL...hopefully the DL pilots will be able to achieve pre bankruptcy pay and benefits...

Wow, this is the longest AND most sensible post you have ever written, MJ. Glad to see they finally got your meds right! Now, about that SLI . . . . :D

Go tell that to marketing. With this kind of thinking why not just run one 757 into a smaller market once a day and cover most it. Just because you can cover seats, doesn't mean its a good idea to reduce schedules. Shocked with your vast knowledge you didn't already know that.

You really think you're smarter at running an airline than Richard Anderson? Really?

You really think you're smarter at running an airline than Richard Anderson? Really?

Pay attention, and read the posts again. You have this ability to totally go off into left field about what is actually being discussed.

Please don't feed the troll!
It's just the same kid arguing with himself. Even negative attention is still attention

Thanks for joining in Mr Helper.

Wow such smarts!! Adding more seats to one round trip to meet the demand of summer travel, and putting in direct flights for certain peak times. This is airline business 101, and not anything new. You should be freakin' Delta's CEO with these smarts. Psssssst, all this drivel you just spilled has ZERO to do with your 717 hard on you are sporting.

Dingle....meet Berry....

Too bad you're not invited.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Pay attention, and read the posts again. You have this ability to totally go off into left field about what is actually being discussed.

It's plainly obvious. You think you can run an airline better than RA. You think you can better manage a network than Delta. Good luck with that. Hope it works out for you.

It's plainly obvious. You think you can run an airline better than RA. You think you can better manage a network than Delta. Good luck with that. Hope it works out for you.

Wow, and I thought you were one of the smarter ones around here. So much for that.

Wow, and I thought you were one of the smarter ones around here. So much for that.

I'm heartbroken. One more post and I'll officially be breaking the cardinal rule of the internet, so .... bye bye.

I'm heartbroken. One more post and I'll officially be breaking the cardinal rule of the internet, so .... bye bye.

Make a couple of dumb ass comments, tuck tail and run. Later!

Latest resources

Back