Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LR25

Its just a vintage VW
I'm not the biggest football fan. But what a game!

generaltso said:
no kidding... that was awesome

what are you doing responding to a post that has nothing to do with aviation?

:)

enigma

The Bucs should of one- the refs gave the colts the win. Instead of chalking one up for the colts, i give one to the refs.

I agree, last nite was some of the worst officiating I have ever seen. The Bucs were given their second chance on the drive before, however, on that BS running into the kicker call, so Bucs fans can't complain. The worst call of the weekend though was Hall's return against Denver when there were 2 seperate clips right in front of the refs in plain view. Even Dick Vermeil agreed there was clipping on the play for cryin out loud.

Don't need no stinkin football

I can't believe you guys watched a routine football game instead of game 5 of the Oakland vs Boston series. Now that was a game. I like MNF too but these playoffs are some of the best baseball I've seen in a long time. Now if only the Cubs could figure out how to kick some buttt.

Birdstrike-
Sounds like you need to get a tv with some picture in picture. A true sports fan can watch 4 games simultaneously.:D

Im sorry, but if you can not hold onto a 21 point lead with less than four minutes to go in the game then you do not deserve to win. It was a weak penalty, I agree but that game belonged to the Colts after they scored 21 points in less than four minutes against the vaunted Bucs defense.

Latest resources

Back