Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MarineGrunt

Will kill for peace.
Looking for corporate, part 91 or 135SIC stuff around the MKE area. My times are 1000tt/600me/500 turbine, and a Beechjet/MU300 type. About half of the flight time is from the guard. I sent stuff off to Sterling and DB Aviation, but my times are below the mins. Anyone know of anything else around here?

Thanks!

Flydaplane said:
Try freight runners express and air cargo carriers.
Freight runners would be great, I used to work at an FBO they flew into daily and know one of their more respected pilots pretty well. However, I'm a little short on the 135 mins. I've also done a little searching on ACC and it seems they don't have a MKE base.

I think Empire has a base up in CWA. Does anyone know if that is commuteable from MKE?

Last edited:
tbkane said:
How about flight instructing to build time?
Well, I have one regional job offer at a mediocre (at best) airline. I'm stalling as long as I can on a ground school in the hopes of finding something better. Either a decent corporate/91/135 job, or I may hold out until this whole Midwest Express bid is finalized to see what else comes around - but the bank account is getting a little lean in the mean time! :)

Latest resources

Back