Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MetroSheriff

Hittin' the road...
Is it just me, or did some threads disappear? In particular, one that lead off with a rather offensive poll?

Do you mean the one where everyone was cutting the tongues off and then beating the heads of mulsims with baseball bats? Yes, I believe it has been removed. But just like you can't remove your love for a woman who you have no business loving you cannot remove the sentiment behind said thread.

RT

ignorance is ignorance- can't bash "innocent" people, you can only voice opinions with no factual evidence ! ! !

facts did speak for themselves and will continue to do so-:D :D :D

3 5 0 :p

In the US of A you are presumed innocent until proven guilty not to mention the factual evidence that has come out relating to this so called "incident". Most have came out and said it was a complete misunderstanding not to mention everything else that has came out since this has occured.

It is extremely unfair to the Muslim community to stereotype an ENTIRE group. Not all are fanatics and extremists that want evil done to this country.

3 5 0 :cool:

I don't even think charges were pressed relating to this-

Well, here's what I think about this issue: what the heck are you all talking about?

Seriously, can you clue me in without saying something that gets this thread removed?

-SIGH-

Here we go again.

The thread was about the terrorism scare surrounding those three Muslim students, who were arrested after a woman in Georgia allegedly overheard them discussing a plot.

Hopefully the legal system will do its job. Let's talk about flying!

Typhoon,

the thread that disappeared was about the medical students detained in Florida, and what they may or may not have said in hte restraunt in GA wich led to thier detention.

regards

Latest resources

Back