missing members

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dash8 said:
what about the maglev guy? can't remember his name...
I saw a story about the Maglev on BBC just the other day. It looks like the plans in Shanghai are going swimmingly. They've already got it up to over a hundred miles an hour.

Mr. Irrelevant said:
Haven't seen .... Boeingman in a while.
Mr. I.

"Saw" Boeingman a few weeks ago on the Major-Interview board. He was defending CO's honor and busting on some guys from a competitor airline who had previously busted on CO. Never know what tomorrow may bring.

One person I haven't "seen" in a while is Draginass.

Last edited:
How about the guy who self-published Squawk 7700, about his mediocre America Eagle and part 135 career, then used various aliases, mostly notably DC8CA to hype the book, YET claimed to be two separate people.....

Closer to home, zkmayo was often a good source of ACA information, s/he doesn't post nearly as much as s/he used to! Ditto for tarp, though somebody mentioned him/her earlier in this post.

Last edited:
kilomike used to spend a lot of time here.

Maybe he moved to France when GWB was elected.

:D

...and from the pre-avatar outline format days, Flameb8h8er. Not too controversial but a perfect screen name.

From out of nowhere he would pounce on obvious b.s. and issue scathing missives on the motives of those who stirred the pot a little too vigorously. Self-appointed moderator. Good one too.

Probably died of a heart attack if (s)he's been reading lately.

Missing members

TIS has put up some great posts on career building and hiring frustrations of the early '90s. Some people may say, "early '90s, why would I care?" You should - times now are very similar, and there is a lot to be learned from that era. Take it from someone who knows. I'd love to see him post again.

Kilomike might be an electrical contractor by now.

Petey Buffington, who "wrote" Squawk 7700, and had it published by a vanity press, called himself Author when he was posting nearly three years ago. If I were him, I would use that screenname advisedly. Being published by a vanity press is similar in concept to P-F-T.

Others:

Adam_Jorgensen

Mr. Concorde (that is "Mister" Concorde)

How about TABExpressF/O? Probably got his B1900 type by now. His little friend, TopGun-Mav, posts elsewhere on the board.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back