• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

missing members

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
maybe I missed it but I haven't read another good FDJ - Surplus 1 -Goldentrout knife fight in a while.

re: planeHPN

I always thought that PlaneHPN's name was a nice little play on words. HPN = White Plains (I think). So therefore his name is like saying "Plane White Plains"

EaglePuke always had some good insights into things at AMR Eagle. Though he goes back to the FlightInfo old format board, before they grouped it by category. I think he's only posted on the new boards a few times.

What about that fascinating chem trail discussions with that Denver guy? He hasn't made a post on here for a while.

ShawnC said:
What about that fascinating chem trail discussions with that Denver guy? He hasn't made a post on here for a while.
That's because they finally got to him... :eek:

Some people change their screen names every once in a while. In the six or seven years I've been on this board I've changed my screen name at least twice. ;)

"planehpn", at least, is still active. He posted on "XJT Negotiations Rumor" just a couple of days ago.

"planehpn", at least, is still active. He posted on "XJT Negotiations Rumor" just a couple of days ago.

Talked to him the other night, he is alive and well.. Be careful on who you allow to instant message you.:D

3 5 0

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back