• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Minnesota Flight Jobs?

siegelaviation said:
They are ALWAYS looking for pilots up at that station for some reason.

The pay listed on their website probably scares people away.

True. But the equipment is decent and most people stick around to get their 1000 hours of night multi and then head to greener pastures.

There is one pilot for Central Air Southwest based at STP. He'll probably be around until mid to late January and then be off to bigger and better things.

Why would someone need 1000 hours of "night multi"? I have never seen a minimum "night multi" requirement for any job.

Way 2 Broke, did you fly for Central in Nashville a while back? Your posts sound familiar.

icefr8dawg said:
STP has a a based piston cargo operator I believe and at least two companies that transit at night. One in a 310 and the Other in a Nanajo. I believe the company based there has tks deiced Aero Commander A's. Airnet has two planes in the hanger I saw a caravan and a lear I think. If you want to know I'll ask them on my next trip there. (prolly next week)

I am in the C-310R that transit threw at night @ STP! My freight run's got a lay over there...

Capital City Air Cargo has got a base at STP: PA-31, PA-34...
Central Air Southwest has got the Aero Commanders...
Airnet got 2 Lears, use to be 3 C-208, now only one C-208...

18 months!

imacdog said:
Yes, they have scheduled runs. 18 month training contract for pilots.

That seems a little much! What airplane do you start in, BE99? What's the pay like? Did you fly for them?

Yes, 18 months is a long contract. That's why I didn't work for them. I worked for a company flying 310s out of Anoka and Crystal. From what I know Bemidji starts most pilots in the Queen Air and upgrades them to the 99. I believe they also have a King Air and Baron for passenger work. Pay is good; better than what I was making and a lot better than Central Air Southwest.

icefr8dawg said:
Queen air's are puppy dogs that'd be an awsome job except for the daily outstation overnight.

What stations do they overnoght in?? Anything close to the east edge of MN?? Also, how hard is MSP base to get

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom